Posted on February 18, 2017 by admin
AREA CODE 416 & 647 – SOUTH CENTRAL ONTARIO – TORONTO
- 4 Legged Love — Toronto and Ontario Animal Placement and Adoption Agency
General E-mail: email@example.com
- Adopt-a-dog/Save-a-Life — Dedicated to saving abandoned dogs and placing them in loving and caring homes in Toronto and Southern Ontario Canada.
Tel.: (416) 787-3862
- Animal Alliance of Canada/Project Jessie — Project Jessie is a rescue network for lost, stray and abandoned cats and dogs in pounds where they are vulnerable to being sold for research. This practice, known as pound seizure, is mandated under Ontario’s Animals for Research Act. We are fighting to put an end to pound seizure and ban this breach of trust for lost pets or pet owners forced to surrender their companions to municipal pounds.
221 Broadview Avenue, Suite 101,
Toronto, Ontario, M4M 2G3
Tel: (416) 462-9541
- ANML-RESQ — A non-profit organization available to aide in rehoming and rehabilitating unwanted dogs and cats.
All-breed rescue, serving all of Southern Ontario.
- Buffalo Pug & Small Breed Rescue — Working Together to Save One Dog at a Time.
- Etobicoke Humane Society — An all-volunteer, registered charity, serving the Etobicoke community since 1987.
1500 Royal York Road, Suite E
Etobicoke, Ontario, M9P 3B6
- ORA – Organization for the Rescue of Animals — ORA – Organization for the Rescue of Animals is a registered charitable organization, 100% volunteer based, promoting the humane treatment of all animals and the preservation of Wildlife. ORA is operating in and around the Greater Toronto Area and is working for the well-being and protection of all our fellow animals.
Claudia Vecchio – President
P.O. Box 22608
300 Coxwell Ave.
Toronto, Ontario, M4L 3W7
Website: www.ora-animalsrescue.org Tel.: (416) 726-8895 or (416) 726-5762
Fax: (905) 473-9604
- Pomeranian and Small Breed Rescue — A Canadian Registered Charity Organization, devoted to saving small dogs, both mixed and purebreds, from shelters, pounds and puppy mills.
- Safehome Animal Rescue “To provide information to those around us regarding the need to help the animals in the their community and abroad and to be directly involved in the rescue of abused, neglected, and homeless pets.”
Tel.: (416) 712-2116
- Siber Rescue Ontario — Devoted to rescuing, providing sanctuary, refuge and ultimately re-homing abandoned, stray and neglected Siberian Huskies, Inuit Sled Dogs and mixes therein. A non-profit organization that is based out of York Region, Ontario and receiving dogs in need from all over North America — taking in dogs of all physical conditions and ages from newborns to seniors.
- Speaking of Dogs Rescue — A Toronto-based organization which launched in 2001, and is dedicated to educating and enlightening people about dogs through seminars, workshop forums, outreach and rescue. Their goal is to end cruelty, abandonment, mistreatment and homelessness of man’s best friend.
AREA CODE 905 & 289 – SOUTH CENTRAL ONTARIO – GREATER TORONTO AREA
- A Dog’s Best Friend — Rescues all breeds regardless of their age and adoptability and provides a safe haven where they are wanted, honored and loved.
Oshawa, ONE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Action Volunteers for Animals – Hamilton — Serving Toronto and the surrounding area including Hamilton.
Tel.: 905-547-2025 or 905-383-2416
- The Animal Guardian Society (TAGS) — A non-profit charitable dog rescue organization dedicated to the health and welfare of animals.
- Burlington Humane Society — “A non-profit organization which operates solely on the generosity of donations from the public. We are dedicated to helping stray and abandoned animals in Burlington. Our mission is to improve the quality of life and welfare for animals in our community, to provide a safe haven while we find “forever homes” for the cats and dogs in our care, and to make Burlington a more humane city for all animals.”
740 Griffith Court
- Burlington Animal Shelter — Operated by the City of Burlington, providing Animal Control Services to the community of Burlington since 1968. Services include adoptions, sheltering of lost and stray pets, animal control, and by-law enforcement.
2424 Industrial Street
- Caledon Animal Shelter — New, state-of-the-art shelter, mainly for dogs and cats, but may also house other species as the need arises. Built in 2002, the grounds include a huge, fully fenced leash-free area that is available to the public during the evenings and on weekends.
Coleraine Drive (just south of Healey Road)
- Happy Tails Rescue — A Canadian Rescue for Bichon, Maltese and other Small Breeds
- Helping Homeless Pets — “Our mission is to support legitimate Pet Rescue Organizations by assisting them with certain services and allowing them to focus on the care and finding of a suitable home for the pets they have rescued.”
135 Main St. N. Suite 303
Markham, ON, Canada
Tel.: (905) 471-3430
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.helpinghomelesspets.com
- Humane Society of Durham Region — A registered charity and an affiliate of the Ontario SPCA.
199 Waterloo Street, Units 1 2
- Jasper’s Rescue — Located in Hamilton, Ontario, Jasper’s Rescue is dedicated to finding forever homes for dogs, cats, small animals, birds and reptiles.
- LotsaDogs Rescue — All breed rescue and Wellness Centre.
- Mississauga Animal Services — A Municipal owned and operated organization that deals with lost, abandoned, and unwanted pets.
735 Central Parkway West
- Mississauga Humane Society — Founded in 1999, The Mississauga Humane Society is a non-profit, legally registered, 100% VOLUNTEER RUN charity dedicated to the rescue of companion animals.
Tel.: (905) 271-0883
- Niagara Falls Humane Society — The NFHS helps find loving homes for unwanted and mistreated animals, as well as trying its best to reunite lost pets with their rightful owners.
6025 Chippawa Parkway
Niagara Falls, ON
- Northumberland Humane Society 371 Ward St.
Port Hope, ON
Tel.: 905-885-4131 or toll free: 1-877-885-4131
- Ontario SPCA — All about protecting animals! A non-profit charitable organization, dedicated to the welfare of all animals — from birds to bats, rats to raccoons, dogs to deer and cats to cows.
16586 Woodbine Avenue, RR 3
Newmarket, Ontario L3Y 4W1
Contact: 1 888 ONT-SPCA